Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

August 10, 2016

Helloooo!!


It feels good to be here again. It’s like finding my voice again.

The good news I am at a new workplace now given that I have been trying to move on for quiet sometime.

Good thing about it that I get to meet to people from various backgrounds and interact with them. Something that my previous job did not allowed given that it was restricted to the corporate environment only.

In my previous job, I had people chasing me. In this I have been chasing people and yes they are giving me a tough time. Phew!!

I have met people from various backgrounds and one of them happened to be a tea stall owner. One of the things that I learned from him that there is a handwritten keyboard that allows one to type text in their handset. Something I was not aware of. The interaction was good as he was all ears for what I had to say.

If one starts judging people by what they have and not by what they are, you will never know what lies beneath them. Sometimes people open up that one ends up having a great conversation.

My work took me to a hospital and in the basement where I believe where very few people have access. I was shown nails stuck on the ceiling due to the magnetic force of the MRI machine on the above floor. One has to see it to believe it.

I ended up having a chat with my Uber driver who seemed too young for his age which he said to me. He regularly watched Crime Patrol. Needless to say I never said I watch it too!!

Hope to make my presence here more J

No comments: