Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

January 2, 2017

2017: Bring It On


Another year gone by and yes I am wondering how soon it got passed by.

I know that this year I have blogged less than I should have. In fact there were moments or the urges to blog but the mind and the heart were in different places. Its like you want to blog but could not find the energy to do it. I almost wondered why.  

The year was like any other year except that few of the below things happened:

  • One of my close friend got married
  • I got a new job (badly needed one!!)
  • Got back with my old buddies
  • Did my first solo trip on the motorbike
  • Did many things for the first time that were out of my comfort zone.
 
I had this habit every new year, the first day of the year, I would read the horrorscope, put it up and hope that this year would go good. I used to do that but this year I am not going to do that.

You see last year I have learned a lot and yes one of them is living in the present. Trust me, there is nothing like living in the present. Reminds me of the dailogues from Master Oogway from Kungfu Panda if you know what I mean.
 
 Then there are times when you just need to go ahead with your gut feelings and do stuff because you want to make it happen. My solo roadtrip was a culmination of it. I was going to do a post on it at least had thought of doing it but did not :(

Feel older when people start saying you are older than me. Seriously from when did age started to coming in between unless you plan to marry someone. I never did that to anyone but it seems people take age pretty serious. So whenever anyone says that, my next question is are you planning to marry me? Its like they are going to stay young forever as they have found the fountain of youth.

When talk of marriage, Salman Khan is not the only one dodging questions about it. I am also at the receiving end especially when certain of my friends surprised me by getting married. What is this fixation of marriage other people have that they cannot bear you to be seen single. Don't they want me to be happy?
 
All I can say is everything falls in place when the time is right.
 
I hope to blog more. You see I have been blogging since 2007 and that's like 9 years something that has kept me going on. I know that most of the people that I know have stopped blogging, guess other priorities taken over. I hate to see that...

This right here is my space to freedom and I don't ever want to give up on that.

Neither should you. So this year do what makes you happy and go for it. Don't procrastinate it. Don't give yourself excuses for not doing what you really desire. Never let your yourself think what if I had tried.

Just Do It.

Trust me, its always better to try then never at all.

Hope this new year brings all your wishes come true.

"Dont Dream It. Live It"

2 comments:

Deepika said...

yeah, people seem to have more issues with our age and I fail to understand why.
But anyway, we cant help it..
Its good to see at least someone is alive on blogspot since 2009, i thought i am the only ghost left from that time :P

Tall Guy said...

@Deepika Its good to see someone out there. Keep blogging.